Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sick Day

Pretty much what Maggie did all day!
And she's not even sick!
Sarah has been home sick since Mon afternoon but as you will soon see, when the Brabham kids are sick they definitely do not lay around sick.
They run around like crazy despite feeling "ill".
I rose early as usual for some "quiet time" then got the boys up and to school.
I quickly joined Jillian for the 30 day shred since I knew I wouldn't be making the gym or a run today. She killed me in 20 minutes flat-sorta like Sylke would at the gym.
Sarah slept in but then quickly went to apply her make-up for the day.
Then she enjoyed some yummy hot chocolate while we got ready to make
some Valentine goodies.....
....and some healthy home-made protein bars!!!
We had SOOOOOO many taste tests that we decided to get down and do some push-ups
(just for a little extra exercise)
She happily joined me!!!! :o)
Then we worked on Valentine Day cards for our friends!
LOVE those backwards "S"'s.
I've tried desperately to help her change this but she will have nothing to do with mommy helping her do her letters.
Then she decided it was time to play with the dogs-
in the kennel , of course!!
Why, cleaning up the big 'ole kitchen mess with mom would be way too BORING!!!
Oh yes, then the little trip to the grocery and the library then finally home-
(because the car is so BORING since the dvd is broken-a 7 minute drive is just unbearable without a TV!!!)
I, on the other hand, LOVE that its broken...even though we'd rarely allow it on such a short trip its so nice not to hear any fussing over it.
Plus, I LOVE to hear the kids sing! :o)
I just got done listening to Sarah belt out "Away In A Manger" to her baby "Jesus" lying on the dog bed "manger" in the den.
She's begging for some hay and a bucket for him to lay in but I told her it was not allowed in the house...she says "that's ok, he can lay outside under the trampoline"....
Doesn't sound like a sick girl to me!!!
I'm chuckling as I write because she has moved upstairs to harass the boys with her bucket and mixing spoons singing "Jingle Bells".....

Gotta LOVE those sick days!!!!
(and sweet little girls!!!!)











































No comments:

Post a Comment